How to Order A Print
All of our images are available for purchases in various print and canvas sizes.
In every Gallery you visit you can order an image as a print from either the thumbnail view by clicking on the cart symbol.
Or while viewing and individual image by clicking on the Buy Photo link at the top of the page.
Our specialty is Ready to Hang Large Format Canvas prints but we also offer fine art quality prints in any quantity and size. If there is a size or product we do no list or if you are you are interested in a digital file drop us a line we can get it for you.
We accept all major Credit Cards via Secure Processing Servers. The shipping is free on all US orders!!
Products We Use
For our standard online orders we use state of the art digital processing and we use only Kodak Professional Endura Papers for all photographic printing offering three surfaces, Lustre, Glossy and Metallic, all the same price.
Our Canvas prints are smudge-proof and waterproof with a UV protective laminate and under normal lighting conditions, our inks will not show noticeable fading for at least 100 years!
If you would like a a size or paper/canvas not offered in the gallery just drop us a line.
Shipping and Delivery
Unless otherwise noted, shipping is FREE on all orders will be shipped to the lower 48 states.
International Shipping - Shipping outside the United States is available, but you must contact Adams Views Imaging prior to ordering!
Clients are responsible for 100% of the actual postage cost for each package. Under no circumstances is Adams Views Imaging responsible for postage or freight on international shipments.
Processing and Delivery Time
How long does it to receive my prints?
- Prints typically ship out in 2-4 business days.
Will photographs be cropped for enlargements?
- As photographs are enlarged, the height/width ratio changes, so the print you receive may require cropping from the pictures' edges. We address each image individually at the time of printing to determine the best manner to crop and preserve the shot's appearance.
What type of process does you use to print photos?
- We use state of the art digital processing and we use only Kodak Professional Endura Papers for all photographic printing offering three surfaces, Lustre, Glossy and Metallic, all the same price.
- Our Canvas prints are smudge-proof and waterproof with a UV protective laminate and under normal lighting conditions, our inks will not show noticeable fading for at least 100 years!
Privacy and Security
Is my credit card safe to submit online?
- Our order form/system is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.
How do you protect your user’s privacy?
Adams Views Imaging is committed to quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of receipt and receive a replacement order or a full refund. (We only require that you return the item if you are requesting a full refund) To return your item(s) be sure to include a letter specifying the reason for the return along with your original order number.
Please drop us a line if you have any other processing question.